United Township High School
Class Of 1970
Please share your news (anniversaries, loss of family members or classmates, new additions to your family, retirements, etc.) or your suggestions for Lunch Bunch events to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Lunch Bunch Event
Classmates and guests are invited to the Lunch Bunch's February gathering on Saturday, February 4 at noon at Stashu's Pizza and Deli, 4200 44th Avenue, Moline. We hope you will plan to join us!
Save The Date: 65th Birthday Bash - August 5, 2017
Dr. Dana Johnson recently retired after 37 years from his chiropractic practice in New Lenox, IL. Enjoy your retirement, Dana!
Tom and June (Bottorff) O'Donoghue celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on January 15, 2017 and renewed their vows. Congratulations, June and Tom!
Congratulations to Sandy Grudzinski Sterner on the arrival of her first great-grandchild! Amira arrived on December 13, 2016.
After laborious research of her family tree, June Bottorff O'Donoghue is now recognized as a Daughter of the American Revolution. For any of you who have dabbled at geneaology, you can appreciate the hours of research and detailed documentation required to attain DAR membership. Congrats, June!
Our condolences to the family and friends of our classmate:
- Mary Schneider McSparin who died on December 14, 2016.
Our sympathies to:
- Mikel O'Klock on the death of his father on January 12, 2017.
- Diane Pasturczak on the death of her sister on January 10, 2017.
- Connie Needham Goettig on the death of her mother on January 9, 2017.
- Darrell Doose on the death of his father on January 2, 2017.
- Michelle Dhondt Wild on the death of her mother on January 1, 2017.
- Ross Scott and Joanie Keil on the death of Joanie's mother on January 1, 2017.
- Angeline and Henry White on the death of their father on December 30, 2016.
Webmaster: Trudy Mills Watson
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Last Updated: January 20, 2017