United Township High School
Class Of 1970
Please share your news (anniversaries, loss of family members or classmates, new additions to your family, retirements, etc.) or your suggestions for Lunch Bunch events to: email@example.com
August Lunch Bunch
We're meeting on Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 12 noon at Los Agaves Mexican Grill, 5304 Avenue of the Cities, Moline. We hope you'll join us!
Can You Help?
Shirley Diericks-Grimmett and her family survived a devastating house fire on April 18, 2016 in Rock Island in which they lost their entire household contents. A GoFundMe account has been established to help Shirley and her family during this difficult time: https://www.gofundme.com/quadcitiesfire .
Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
George Schild recently retired from the Social Security Administration after nearly 43 years of service. George and Joy are looking forward to traveling and spending more time with their grandchildren. Enjoy your retirement, George!
Happy Anniversary to Paul and Debbie (George) Laird who recently celebrated their 45th. Paul surprised Debbie with a heartfelt message on a Moline billboard during the week of their anniversary. They were also featured on a news segment on KWQC news: http://kwqc.com/2016/04/08/a-memorable-message-for-a-marriage-milestone/
Jane (Duke) Gannaway, an avid golfer, recently made her first hole-in-one! Congrats, Jane!
Our sympathy to the family and friends of our classmates:
- Thomas Hawkins, who died May 27.
- Donna Miller Swank, who died on April 12.
Our condolences to:
- Steve and Sandy (Stenzel) Miller on the death of Sandy's father on June 25.
- Dusty Coakley on the death of his brother on June 3.
- Deb Anderson Erickson on the death of her daughter on May 28.
- Sandy Gnatovich on the death of her sister on May 19.
- Randy Porter on the death of his grandmother on May 10.
- Jane (Mueller) Meyers on the death of her mother on May 6.
Webmaster: Trudy Mills Watson
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Updated: July 2, 2016