United Township High School
Class Of 1970
Please share your news (anniversaries, loss of family members or classmates, new additions to your family, retirements, etc.) or your suggestions for Lunch Bunch events to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Change in Schedule for the July Lunch Bunch
Due to the Independence Day holiday, the next Lunch Bunch has been rescheduled. Join us on Saturday, July 11th at noon at the Maid-Rite, 689-42nd Avenue, East Moline. Sandy Grudzinski Sterner will be "home" for a visit and would enjoy seeing classmates.
45 YEAR REUNION NEWS
In six weeks, our 45 year Class Reunion will be underway! Just a friendly reminder for the procrastinators among us: pre-registration is required for the reunion. Registration will remain open through July 31, 2015.
The hotel room block and reduced rate at the Radisson on John Deere Commons is only offered through July 15th.
Click on the 45 Year Reunion link on the navigation bar to get more information on scheduled reunion activities, hotel information, and to download your registration form.
We hope you'll be able to join us for a fun reunion weekend on August 14-16!
Tom Parsons received a gold medal in the Quad-Cities Senior Olympics for his piano performance.
Gary Andress' parents (Mr. and Mrs. Percy Andress) celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary in June.
Brad and Vickie (Howard) England observed their 45th wedding anniversary on June 11, 2015.
Our condolences go to:
- The family of Mrs. Elaine Kruckenberg, one of the secretaries in the offices at UTHS South Campus. Mrs. Kruckenberg, a dear friend to many of our classmates, died on June 28, 2015.
- Pam Smith on the death of her grandson on May 20, 2015.
- Randy Serra on the death of his grandson on May 20, 2015.
- Nancy Thompson Smith on the death of her father on May 13, 2015.
- Jim Ellison on the death of his father on May 1, 2015.
Webmaster: Trudy Mills Watson
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Last Updated: 3 July 2015